European Regional Development Fund
airRoxy Sp. z o.o. is implementing a project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Programme of the Silesian Voivodeship for 2014-2020 for the priority axis III Competitiveness of SMEs, Measure 3.2 Innovation in SMEs titled "Innovation in SMEs. "The purchase of fixed assets enabling the introduction of innovative grilles with a lockable louvre, as well as allowing the company to increase its production capacity."
The aim of the project is to purchase machinery enabling the production of ventilation grilles with a lockable louvre, adjustable by the user, as well as allowing the company to increase its production capacity.
The implementation of the project will contribute to the implementation of product innovation on a national scale. The implementation of this investment will enable the company to introduce a new product with functionality not manufactured on a national scale. The project will contribute to an increase in the company's competitiveness. The airRoxy company designs and constructs products on its own, so the implementation of the project is dictated by the company's desire to implement the results of its own research work conducted within the company's operations and financed by its own funds.
Project value: 1,230,000.00 PLN
Amount of contribution from European Funds: PLN 750,000.00
- introduction of a new product to the offer - cord-adjustable ventilation grilles
- strengthening the Applicant's position on markets where the manufactured assortment is sold,
- development of export activity,
- winning a new sales market, i.e. Argentina and Kenya
- maintaining jobs despite the current economic situation of the country,
- creation of new jobs
- introducing elements of remote working,